At AIC Millworks, LLC, we offer several payment solutions to fulfill your order: phone, online, e-mail or fax. In most cases, your order is processed within one business day and sent into production. To keep you apprised of your order status, you may login to your account to review the latest status. However, we understand that time is valuable. For your convenience, we provide proactive e-mail notifications throughout the order process. You can expect to receive the following confirmations:
• ACCOUNT CREATION- you’ll receive a confirmation of your login and password for future reference.
• ORDER SUBMISSION- you will receive a confirmation of your online request along with key policies.
• SCHEDULED SHIPPING- upon verifying the inventory status and required production times, you’ll be notified of your expected shipping date.
• TRACKING & RECEIVING- once your order ships, we send you the necessary information you’ll need to track your order, schedule delivery appointments and properly receive your packages.
TOTAL ORDER TIME
The time it takes to complete your order is comprised of several processes. The times listed below are averages:
• Payment Processing- most payments are processed immediatley upon submitting your order.
• Order Processing- most orders are processed within 1 business day.
• Production Time- the average production time is 5 business days, though it varies from product to product; please refer to product details page for production times specific to your product.
• Transit Time- transit times vary depending on the method of transport and destination; however, products are usually delivered within 5 business days.
• PENDING- The initial order status. Please allow up to 1 business day for your order to be processed.
• PROCESSED- Your order has been received and processed by a customer care representative.
• IN-PROGRESS- Your order has moved into production.
• PENDING FULFILLMENT- Your order is out of stock and will ship upon fulfilling our inventory; you will be notified of the expected delay.
• COMPLETED- Your order has been completed and has shipped or is scheduled to ship. See shipping status for the most recent update.
• PENDING- The initial order status. Please allow up to 3 business days for a tentative ship date to be assigned to your order.
• TENTATIVE- Inventory and production times have been verified and a tentative ship date assigned. You will receive and e-mail confirmation.
• SCHEDULED- Your order has completed production and has been prepared for shipping. A pickup has been scheduled with the carrier.
• SHIPPED- The carrier has pickup up your order and it is now in transit for delivery. You will receive an e-mail notification for tracking and receiving instructions. Contact the carrier is a delivery appointment is required.
• DELIVERED- Congratulations! Your order has been delivered.
OUT OF STOCK
Within 24 to 48hrs after placing an order, you will receive a confirmation of the “expedted” shipping date. If the item(s) on your order are in-stock, we will ship them as soon as possible from our distribution point serving the specific product. If the item(s) on your order are out of stock, they will not be shipped until we have received and processed the backordered inventory in our warehouse. Additional production times apply to custom orders, large volumne orders and to value added services.